Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

How will you spend your time when you are boycotting the NFL for their extreme political positions?

Not sure if Im boycotting or not.If the games become to political or social statement makeing I most likely will find other things to do.I like watching football and am actuly looking forward to the season.I will be disappointed if they do not play.I will be bummed if I got to hear all the political commentary and will turn it off.But who knows maybe I will find something more rewarding to do. `

Allowing players to silently express themselves in a country that touts freedom is extreme?

Maybe if your idea of a great country is a authoritarian dictatorship.

• Cory

It's weird how people deem peaceful protest for the lives of human beings...to be "extreme political positions". 

They're taking a knee. You have to be a special kind of soft to be offended by that. 

Hopefully watching college ball. 

What extreme positions?  Supporting police reform that polling says most of America agrees needs to happen?

I'm not boycotting.  Hell, I may watch more football than ever after this dreadful year.

I will not watch the NFL.

Boycotting, bigly.

Build stuff. Surf the web. Destroy liberal talking points, etc. There are literally endless things to do. I have not watched an NFL game in over 5+ years now. 

I will spend it Starting on my Christmas card list early

Fox Sports has a channel that runs a lot of motorcycle racing . MX , GP and even some occasional Flat Track  and Speedway .

Pretty exciting shyt with no political agenda .

I only watch the Super Bowl.  Is that boycotting?