Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

How will you spend your time when you are boycotting the NFL for their extreme political positions?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Not sure if Im boycotting or not.If the games become to political or social statement makeing I most likely will find other things to do.I like watching football and am actuly looking forward to the season.I will be disappointed if they do not play.I will be bummed if I got to hear all the political commentary and will turn it off.But who knows maybe I will find something more rewarding to do. `

• 2 months ago

Allowing players to silently express themselves in a country that touts freedom is extreme?

Maybe if your idea of a great country is a authoritarian dictatorship.

• Cory
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's weird how people deem peaceful protest for the lives of human beings...to be "extreme political positions". 

They're taking a knee. You have to be a special kind of soft to be offended by that. 

• 2 months ago

Hopefully watching college ball. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What extreme positions?  Supporting police reform that polling says most of America agrees needs to happen?

I'm not boycotting.  Hell, I may watch more football than ever after this dreadful year.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I will not watch the NFL.

Boycotting, bigly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Build stuff. Surf the web. Destroy liberal talking points, etc. There are literally endless things to do. I have not watched an NFL game in over 5+ years now. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I will spend it Starting on my Christmas card list early

• 2 months ago

Fox Sports has a channel that runs a lot of motorcycle racing . MX , GP and even some occasional Flat Track  and Speedway .

Pretty exciting shyt with no political agenda .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I only watch the Super Bowl.  Is that boycotting?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.