Why does my facial hair keeps growing back every time I shave? How can I keep clean shaven face all the time?

Try laser hair removal or electrolysis. Depending on if you are male or female and how thick the hair is it will hurt more or less and take more treatment / sessions. And electrolysis takes longer because it is only by the individual hair but it is absolutely permanent. Also testosterone blockers or estrogen with an endocrinologist if you are male and identify as non-binary or gender non-conforming.

• It does not. Sometimes shaving will give the illusion of hair growing back quicker because the new hair is darker as it hasn't been exposed to the sun. You can opt for laser hair removal or do constant shaving until you're satisfied.

The only way to permanently remove facial hair is by laser hair removal, which kills the roots by zapping each individual hair.ย  It requires multiple treatments to be fully effective.ย  Do a web search for "laser hair removal" for more information.

Because that's what hair does: it grows. All your life. All day. When you are awake. When you are sleeping.ย  From before you are born until the minute you die. It's impossible to be clean shaven and bare faced all the time because, as I said, your hair is ALWAYS growing. I think that's why stubble became acceptable, because being clean shaven 24/7 is physically impossible.ย 

When clean shaven all the time was a thing my husband found an electric shaver was easier on his skin. Those three head rotary ones were the ones he could use twice a day without too much razor burn.

Fireย 

Fifteen charactersย 

You can't. That's just the way human biology works.

Shaving is a pain in the a$$, but you just have to keep doing it, unless you want to try going full beard... and facial hair isn't always a great look for everyone.

AND, even if you have a beard you will want to trim it and maintain it unless you want to look like a caveman. There's no getting around it, you have to deal with facial hair.

• Guber

Take female hormones, maybe?ย  I dunno.