TheAsender asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

do you believe as I do that the virus spread was deliberate direct plane flights from China city Wuhan to us then carriers spread to world?

Update:

then we start getting false information from Fauci who had connections to the lab in Wuhan, don't wear masks, do wear masks and now googles too, and then a picture of him at a ball game with two friends , they are wearing masks, he isn 't . I think this will be considered a first biological strike on USA in the future, right now the USA is experiencing 25% percent of the world wide deaths with only a fraction of the population, need I say more?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The PRC stopped travel between Wuhan and the rest of China while still allowing international flights between Wuhan and the rest of the world. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just keep taking the pliis, then you can play with the soft toys.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No that is a load of rubbish and there is n proff of this whatsoever. It's just another stupid conspiracy  theorie 

• 2 months ago

No, it was not deliberate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, because im not a complete moron

• 2 months ago

It was the other way around.  The virus was developed in the USA and dumped on Wuhan in an attempt to wreck the Chinese economy.  It backfired.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.