Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

will people ever accept Camilla?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I never will accept Camilla. Wills and Harry have Stockholm Syndrome and were kids when Diana was murdered but I shall never forgive their father or Camilla and he's not my effing Defensor Fidei. Those trashy Adulterers between them destroyed a very pure Sweet Lady.

• 1 month ago

I for one who Loves most of the Royals

will never Like Camilla I was cheated on Twice whilst overseas serving my Country

Diane did Not deserve Camilla

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I donโ€™t think most people give a flying fcuk about her. Neither like nor dislike her they just donโ€™t really care.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will tolerate her for the few years that charles will be onย  the Throne

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There already are people who accept Camilla, but there will always be some who will never like her.The most ardent Diana fanatic will never accept Camilla. Anti-monarchists don't accept royals.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you will find that the greater majority of people have accepted her.

It's only a few biggots like you who won't and haven't.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The people whose opinions matter already have,

including Princes William and Harry.

• 2 months ago

I think she has done things towards becoming more acceptable like not using the Princess of Wales title even though she is allowed to and not attending a Diana memorial event which Prince William and Prince Harry invited her to... She will never be seen as a saint but I don't think that many people want to kill her, she will do that on her own with alcohol poisoning.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She was involved in the coverup of the Jussie Smollett hoax. So yeah, I think Democrats will probably accept her with open arms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.