Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Can this be schizophrenia ?

Before you say “go to a doctor” I will be - I am just wondering what you might think it is or what it sounds like -

So I get voices in my head and visions in my head that are really scary sometimes . From what I have read - in schizophrenia the voices are loud and like an auditory hallucination but for me it is more just in my head - what happens a lot is stuff like - someone will be talking to me and an Uber voice will say :

“That person is lying - that person is lying !”

Or 

“That person is trying to hurt you”

And I will go in fight or flight mode and then panic - I have also had what they said was psychosis but again it was more like these looping thoughts and scary images in my head telling me things not auditory or visual hallucinations - it was in my head - not outside of myself but it did cause me to have catatonia 

Also the scary image is of a Shadow person with a hat like this one 🎩 and it makes me feel really really really really scared and I also thought this guy I was seeing was my past assaulter but it wasn’t him 

Also it feels like I am an inanimate sometimes like a doll - I also have a spinal injury from an accident (can still walk but have spinal fusion )

Sometimes I completely misread messages - and sometimes mishear people and also read wayyyyy too much into their faces like every little expression and anything that seems like they are upset or mad - I think they don’t like me or I did something wrong - I am 26- female -what do you think it is?

Inner voice *** not Uber voice - and the voice is usually my inner voice - sometimes not - the visions are the scariest - and looping disorganized thoughts 

But also sometimes the visions and the shadow person just feels more spiritual and a lot of trauma related and all the looping thoughts and stuff 

That is not an ilness .that is the devil..

There is some information even in books regarding psychology..e.g..i saw penises visiins and snakes pope priests english soldiers..lityle angels..

And  God and satan..on strets part ..family .that had bern probanly killed and the head of rapist spy  as dark around .here we  are ..raped with laicist mariage who is demonical and the spies aren t declared although it was arevolutiin 1500 died for some killers to become governmebt who bribe the police and army and any person and don t print money and kept all the ministetoes of king again u der dictatorship .

The books of false illnesses that you mentiined are out of date and hiden used as guns by urss and madons to steal the lands of people and lead the countey in hell or so..

They should have made bussiness for themselves that s all .the functions of state ..ad Lenin was aprimary school teacher .

They should have go and find apiece of land is not forbiden by bible as i see is plenry is 30 density in russia .

At this money Stalin could have had a private school for boys e.g for some manufactures with some colegues of that specialty but there is a lot of discrimination by some peasabts who became State Secretary..and was immposible ..this thing.

I suppose that only by bribing the guards they could make the sovialism and that rochefeller payed as it looks frpm.tv..and the masonery must be judged and arrested and go to some island ...anyway they are a very social isolated group as of wealthy .

The fact that Lenin didn t proceed so caused a refrigerated population in blocks by being taken the lands ...still the councils haven t met to emite money for own hauses and the damages of past and rights of money as pbvuously not just the king was at war..and the ..places where people live actually are a case of arrest..and only the Hermitage can be watched by video as i saw and flats for rent .

Actually the devil adresses in books of saints ..i met the devil also..he can be a double person even of a person who works for governmebt e.g..they are not saints .

Some rays come out of eyes of a gipsy  priest who is probably involved in the coup d etait ...while taking the image of a radio dj where i was at an intetview for a poetry on air.

..this also perhaps was adouble image ..as now after 20 years since then..it looks he reseambled to my uncle .

Years after devil came i fought against it while not knowing the clergy was occupied by masons gipsies ..

And i became crazy actualy aith some cause from theology ..as it is studied at Theolofy anyway probably on catholic and didactical middles and using some medieval or antick basis ...

And so i almost became mad..my family died i couldn t be able of nothing .

Obe of the auestions being Mad and raped by madons with imperialist piwers during masonery and witg torture of coruptiins like Process of divorce while i didn t kboe the rapust was greek part and his lawyer was a mason ..it was therefore wondering why..

The parents do not remain young .

I didn t adk the priests perhaps as they have an answer to everuthing while we are let to die of hinger and they do not have the right to occupy the job by marrying they should have presented how did God call them..the miracles...while the manuals of schools are of evolutions from.monkey and i saw mo keys as visions.. and they are implied in coup d etait to stral the property of state..

So the question i was wondering was this 

And i sawpeoplr turning into young and children of schoos after years..into old .

But the problem was that i wad raped..and i was secually abused when i was 6 years..by masons spies .or security eho was of them ..also..

Actually they had acces to universities and people have opetated by doctors..while they cannot have a job of state ecvept in India ...and they are not judged yet and they are part of the genocide.

Here..

Actually they cannot marry except somebody whose family was involved in the false revolution to say so..meaming spies agents etc .

And by being listed the spies at least in their families .

While it could happen that the priests are allowed to marry women from country...that s a crime.

Anyway it s a crime..here we haven t sects..they can marry only with somebody from the vilage where they came from..as it looks they themselces became sexually assaulted in cities with faculty of theology ..

This is also however a crime..to be forced to marry ..the proof being hilareous the oposite that catholic priests aren allowed..both cults actually being raped amyway by bishop and pope .

The ortodox bevause the bishop has not the right to force them to marry..and should have guard to check moralitty ..and women doctors perhaps of military service..assistant of  prosecution magistrates ....

Not only joan d ark should be checked.

And they haven t been and the devil enteted them.anyway by being forced to marry and by not being rich and taking the job..is not a career ...and they didn t denounce the dictatorship and haven t been declared under arrest since genocide..on the cobtrary raped the coubtry taking secret confession and i was 10 years raped devil being their..friend..as the priest joked actually the genocide was done by devil wuth the priests and the masons of security and of all the gipsirs and foreigners because Canada didn t gave the labd and we have no Treat....and i see vusions of Ships to conquer.we can only emite money to pay electronucally e.g and certificate ..for the rest of the continenr ..for each..i mean meaning you can receive the money for the land given to each ....you can make your own firm.etc 

This term eas heard by me at this gipsy priest they must be judged as traitors ...they could not occupy a single job at least..the gipsies made themselves palaces .whilethe country was mocked to eork on 200 $ for jobs for its state while they didn t kbow that the presidebt was gipsy and had 5 etnicities ...and i saw lions visions that are of apocalips. .

But schizophreny is having this priest actually .

I e.g have been sexually abused by step father there is no assertion ..and it isn t any counselor for cjildren..that this child is schozoprhrenic if it is abused. 

And if it is so..that is enought !

But i didn t see it s something hiden by Medici ne whose books are illegaly by being based on demonic disections from Popes and ..and anyway that should be anobject of an article of lae and for marital code..and i wasn t checked and i was declared married ..

The clergy is taking ilegally secretly confession and they secretly make acvusations and thrratenings and must be under arrest.

As long ad they themselves denied evolutionism from.monkey they must be u der arrest for using medical theories entitling illneses that have are a crisding point with christianity and devil and must be dismissed and fired .

Because devil talks to anyone ..

No matter if in thoughts or aloud and the devil came to saints in person ..and the clergy hides the saints we no longer have while ilittles angels amd bancnote of 1 leu into 100 as they made inflatiin without upgrafing the bancnote s value..and kept the state of kings under occupation in other that some poor popes and clergy to have a job for which some madons bribed the mothers or are cloned even by masons...i saw other persons in old family pictures.

Meaning that since the germain king we have spies in family here there were two families that joint actually on a basis as romeo and juliet ..concerning the governing ..who probably was did by spies ..although the thing was happrbing at countriside..with some cottages and the parliament of uk must be judged as sodome ...

They are totaly perhaps witgout any intelligence and lack totally attraction because they make fake ellections and the secret vote must be criminalised as it wasn t under control ..

By now there are lots who had plenty of money to protect the ellections and resulting something regarding Apocalips is taking place ...as i saw lions of Apocalips and there are visiobs silver icons ..golden bottles etc..

The governmebt must be arrested for the books of medicine of heresy ..they sweared on bible..we are talking about voices meaning spirits we are not talking about rapes..that is the schisoftenia..the sexxual assault ..as the governmebt didn t print the money and took the lands ..made impossible the life of everybody ..the doctors are primitive professions occupied by gipsies today ..being a bribe by masons to e possible to kill petsons to maintain their fortunes ..as the queen didn t forbid the acces to an account without being checked and the accounts have exceeded fortunes of kings and are not under supervision of police and the ellections caused the crimes of death around the world .

I supose hearing aloud voice is in usa where there are tornades ..meaning very sinful places..i think you should have an option for theocracy there are some royal members here that lice in usa probanly raped ..

They could come as Counselor if you can take the signatures as it seems they haven t come otherwise ..and you can decide what to do and state..as rights ..for fortune also...i worked at this project for 5 years now....i sawa lot of little demons around..and they are causes of sins and heresy.

And the heresy is at Court i didn t receive divorce not anulmebt ..and i sawPope as tree....i remembered abuses...and there is no code of security..it s my project.

The clergy is of false priests .if the code existed..the spies couldn t abuse the children..

If there is a schizophrreny that i think that is..of an abused child .

Well of course can also be caused by the fake clergy..they don t have the right to occupy posdisions during dictatorship ..they must demounce dayly the dictators and never was heard and 150O have been shot like hens by foreigners at genocide probably all gipsy ..with another etnicity ..or ours..actually american doctors developed genetics and must e judged for false 

.

• Dejair

The love for oneself is one complete romance .

• Zirp

Yes it can, and maybe there are meds that could help you. Unfortunately, the only way to find out which ones work for you is by trying.

I have reported Zane's answer because he has no way of knowing what meds you need.

As to not telling anyone... believing that you are the only one will only make things worse. Schizophrenia typically  affects one in every hundred people, and the number of people hearing voices is even higher

I think if the audio hallucinations are interfering with your mental comfort that you seek medical diagnosis. I have had schizophrenia for 9 years now, and I can you that this is how it all starts.

Without knowing what you have been getting into, I can't make that diagnosis. It is possible that you are being targeted by some clandestine government program. You may be receiving micro-dosing of lsd. You must have made the wrong person mad. But I can't rule out that you are crazy either. In either case,  you have some serious problems. Seriously, though, you don't have it. If you were, I would tell you. You will be fine. You may need some Xanax and Adderall. You seem a little paranoid with incongruent thoughts. Nonetheless, remember, just because you are paranoid does not mean nobody isn't watching you. Oh, also, don't tell anyone else about hearing voices. Keep that to yourself. Trust me. Also, you can wear headphones all the time. That is what psychos tend to do. Just look around. Good luck. Don't worry about it.

i think you could have it and i know cause my sister has it