Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 2 months ago

Will portable DVD players work on airplanes? ?

It’s more for my toddler so I can turn on a Spongebob dvd to keep him entertained. 

If it's battery is charged or still works, then it will work on the plane. Some airlines may not allow you to use them though.

Yes they do, used to use them a lot on there

Probably, but part of me doubts it. Besides most airlines have their own tv sets...depending on the length of the flight. A tablit or phone in kids mode will be your best bet. 

i would ask the airlines about it

If it is not plug in than probably yes, however i am not sure if your air freight agency will permit you to have it.

Most of them offer some sort of in flight entertainment (for a fee) and   you bringing in your own would probably be seen as competition (this is something i base on allergic reactions cinemas has to me bringing in my won flask of clear water as opposed to buying theirs (7x more expensive).