Do you know why magic, warlockism, witchcraft, & the supernatural couldn't & doesn't exist in worlds of logic & reason?

Sure I know why.  It's not a secret or anything.

The human species is both blessed and cursed with this thing called imagination, and it's the only thing that protected us from early extinction.  When we all lived up a tree and cowered from predators with sharp teeth and claws, one of us looked at a sharp stick and thought "I wonder if I can use that for something".  He probably imagined ways to make it into a tooth or claw, then he thought "maybe I can just hold it and poke things with it".

A few weeks later, an early human (maybe the same one) thought "man I'd love to listen to some music, but it hasn't been invented yet" and put his imagination to work.  Not long after that (historically speaking), Beethoven's 5th Symphony was written.

No matter what our species has invented, even if most of our inventions are newer and more interesting ways to kill each other, we can always imagine more.  Some of it is plausible, much of it is not, but we can still imagine anything we want.

Logic and reason does have its limits and the scientific world is blind and stupid...at least, the common people should not know about it.

Logic and reason are part of the natural world. Magic etc are, by definition, supernatural and therefore outside the realms of logic and reason.