Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera?

Firefox ALL the way for me.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

I use Chrome most of the time. Firefox here and there. I used Opera a few years back. I don't use Edge at all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

used to be FF. G.C. was too full of commercials.  FF is getting that way too. So I went to BRAVE. Commercials is 0   If a site says it will not show because I have an adblocker, then I could always go to FF or GC and watch.

Opera was interesting for awhile but could not get everything so I dropped it like a hot rock.

• 1 month ago

I'm assuming you are asking me to choose the one I use ? or my favorite ? or want me to rank these ?

1. Firefox

2. Chrome

3. Edge

4. Opera

I use Firefox all the time  too.

sometimes , rarely I may use chrome but that is extremely rare :-)

• Steven
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

We always prefer Chrome...

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kurt
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I'm using Firefox.

• 2 months ago

I have used Firefox for everything over the last 3 ~4 years.  Seems to be fine, but I am willing to try another browser if it is better.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

#1 Chrome: Use it most of the time normally my go-to browser.

#2 Edge: Assuming you're talking about the new Edge base on Chromium starting to use it more often.

#3 Firefox: Don't use it too often but still use it to download other browsers or if I'm testing a new Linux distro with Firefox set as the default browser.

#4 Opera: Almost never use it, think I've only used it 2 or 3 times In my life.

(Will even use internet explorer sometimes just for the nostalgia and if I'm playing around with older windows versions in a virtual machine)

• 2 months ago

Same here.  I use Firefox 99% of the time.  If a webpage requires a different browser, I'll use Chrome, only because I know Chrome would work with pretty much every webpage.  But I'm a Firefox guy mainly.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Opera for most browsing, Chrome for downloading movies, Firefox for anything that doesn't work on the other two, Edge, never.

• 2 months ago

Chrome, edge and opera are just reskinned versions of chromium and are mostly the same underlying technology.

Some video streaming sites like netflix don't do full 1080 on chrome as it only uses software encryption (not sure if new edge or operathat are based on that are the same but 'm guessing MS built that in to edge)  Firefox on a Pc uses hardware encryption (as does old edge and internet explorer)Mostly its personal preference 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.