Rick
Lv 5
Rick asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

I STILL think it's funny how yahoo cancelled their 'comments' right before they started posting all those anti-Trump articles ???

Coincidence ???

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Fcku yahoo skumbags 

• 2 weeks ago

I wouldn't know. I stopped going there when they cancel-cultured the comments section. But, then, they always found fault with Trump no matter what he does.

• John
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

it might be a yahoo plot but its irrelevant since no one will pay atrention to their opinion except those that get paid by them.

if they thoight otherwise theyd have very poor knowledge of the industry they represent.

does "dont talk to me unless yoir rolling in millions and ready to buy ten thoisand of those boxes" sound familiar?

notice how they've been trying to reprogram children to like them?

• 2 weeks ago

Yahoo is similar to communist China's controlled news source. Their ears and minds are too sensitive to hear opinions other than their own, so they delete posts offensive to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

The timing is very suspicious, rude/truthful comments have been going on for years now.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I think they cut out comments because so many of them were rude and uncalled for. I don't blame them, though I made a lot of comments myself. BTW, I'm positive it's a big mistake to vote for Trump.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yes, this 'suspicious charade' by Yahoo! puts them under extremely HIGH 'suspicion' of 'discriminating' our Constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' with the 'discrimination, segregation, profiling, prejudice, bigotry & bias' of a 'single category or subject matter' like (religion, politics)! We hereby have the 'right' to 'agree or disagree, accept opinion or to not accept opinion' on 'ANY' content! =<)

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Your tinfoil hat is WAY too tight.

Yahoo is a dump.  They probably cut comments because they are too cheap and lazy to maintain the platform.  It's a typical cheapskate Yahoo business move...and not some "liberal conspiracy".  LOL

Attachment image
  • Izit
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

It always gets weird during an election year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.