Anonymous

Do you seriously think D. Trump will be re elected for 2021?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope.  He doesn't even really want the job anymore.  He wants to lose. 

• Traci
    4 days ago

I hope to God he is reelected.  Not because I love Trump but because i do not want to live in a communist country.. AND THAT IS WHAT THE DEMS ARE HEADED FOR!

• 4 days ago

No I don't, unless he is allowed to push thru his voter suppression agenda, or is helped out by Russia again.  I am deeply saddened by many of the responses I've read here.  Trump has been a lawless man most of his adult life, and he's now a lawless president.  He's managed to survive by his cunning ability to con people, and as evidenced by the many responses here, he still has the con-artist touch.  He is  trying to burn this country to the ground, and his spell-bound supporters are cheering him on.  Truly heartbreaking.  God help us. 

• 5 days ago

If Trump gets re elected its hard to imagine what the libtardz are going to do.  They've already completely lost what minds they had.  I do believe that you can expect another impeachment attempt though.

• 7 days ago

Yes, and I thought the election was going to held in November of 2020- Rick Ferencik

• Ann
    1 week ago

I seriously do. And thank God!

• Elaine
    1 week ago

There is every possibility that he will be re-elected.  Excluding the Trumpsters how many Republicans would vote for a Democrat?  In the "Red States" which have been hit especially hard both economically and by Covid-19 how many of the Republicans would vote for Biden?  People have short memories and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump announces in late September or early October that a vaccine for Covid-19 will be available to the general public. 

• Murzy
    1 week ago

Biden will win             .

• 1 week ago

🥴 He's corrupt. So is Russia. So is his fanbase.

He keeps bxtching and whining about voter fraud from Mail In Ballots. But he's guilty of it. 

They just caught Chauvin on tax fraud and VOTER FRAUD. Voting in 2 states. And yes he voted for Trump.

If he wins, it's because he cheated. His fanbase cheated. Russia cheated. 

But yes. It's possible.

• 1 week ago

If the Democrats are allowed to commit voter fraud he won't.