If you sue  a business and win $30 million dollars can you still shop/work there without any hostility from said business?

• 6 days ago

Probably not, no.  

• 6 days ago

That's certainly possible because there is no legal obligation in that regard.

• Foofa
    6 days ago

Almost certainly not. 

1 week ago

Can you WORK there?  No.  You would be terminated. SHOP there?  Depends on the owner.  I'd let you shop there and wait for you to do something suspicious.  It's called revenge.

And what exactly do you think the business would have done in order for you to receive Thirty million dollars?  

• 1 week ago

If you owned a store or business, and I sued you and won that much, would YOU allow me to shop in your store?

1 week ago

I wouldn't let you on the property!.

• 1 week ago

Nope.                

• Edwena
    1 week ago

Probably not.  For one reason is that you would win on damages, and you would be so damaged that you probably can't get out of the house. Now, your relatives will be shopping, but only at the upscale stores for the millionaires.

• Maxi
    1 week ago

The business is likely to ban you from shopping there and if you work for them you would soon get 'let go'