kevin asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 weeks ago

Are blood donations kept separate based on race to ensure racial purity of the white race in america?

I know that in Israel their blood donation services, segregates the donors of both Arab and Jewish donors, to ensure that non-Jewish blood does not contaminate the purity of Jewish Israelis

do they also do that here in america?

1 week ago

I'm sorry, but this is by far the dumbest, ignorant racist question I've heard in a long time 

• Prince
    1 week ago

No, had their concerns been racial purity in America, they had not sided against Hitler or given all the Equal Opportunity Employment jobs and help to Black fathers leaving the young White husbands to flounder and fail, suffer divorce and child support payments and ultimately turn Gay or celibate. Nothing could have ensured the destruction of the White race more effectively than the United States Government, as they broke young White men economically and imported non-White immigrants to take the few jobs they didn't outsource under GW. In fact, they paid companies to replace White men with immigrants. Now the Government is just waiting for the generation they destroyed to die off so the new bloodstock they imported can breed and replace them. So your answer is no, they don't care about racial purity at all.

They were in 1947, since the black doctor who created the procedure was refused a blood transfusion after an Accident and died.

No Blood is blood There are 4 main blood groups (types of blood) – A, B, AB and O. Your blood group is determined by the genes you inherit from your parents.

Each group can be either RhD positive or RhD negative, which means in total there are 8 blood groups.

It has nothing to do with race colour or crede.

All humans are really one blood  thats divided into groups. A B O And Rhesus - R   all blood is red  blue blood does not exist

Nope. If you've ever received a blood donation, you might have a bit of me in you (I'm a universal donor type). I know your wife has some of me in her, but that's a different matter all together.

.

• Mark

Nope.  And they don't do it in Israel or anywhere else, so "you DON'T know".

Blood is blood, baybee.  The only segregation of blood done (because getting the wrong type can kill you) is separating blood TYPES (like A, B, AB, O, etc...)  And plasma is ALL the same.

I know Jews here in America are getting tired of lies fed to them by Israeli Jews about their race 🙄 and it's origins. Same thing with their eternal holy land and it's origins.

DNA used to create an ethno state while living and enjoying laws here that contradict Jewish law in Israel.

Blood used to discriminate should tell all the depth of the elitism and nepotism of the Jewish "race" (bloodlines).....lol (still can't get over how they fooled the 🌎 into "believing" they are a race and man originated from them).....🤔

Edit:

These people lie.

I just read articles on the reasoning why blood is separated and labelled by race.

Here in America...for ex. Negro blood during ww2 was stamped with a N.

In Israel, they can request the blood come from a specific race.......

Read for yourself......between the lies, I mean lines.....👁️