JohnT asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

Should I prescribe Hydroxychloroquine do Covid patients? ?

It is commonly misunderstood that the FDA revoked the use of this drug. It was only revoked for emergency use though, so medical professionals can still prescribe it. I have a patient with end-stage Covid, and without taking action, I will lose him within 48 hours. Should I prescribe him Hydroxychloroquine? I subscribed to many medical Journals, and have read several studies within conclusive information on the effectiveness of the drug. But if the president takes it, it must be safe right?

Favorite Answer

Dr Immanuel is that you?

Only if you're a Trump supporter.  There's a different reality for Trump supporters.

• Lili

Dear, if you're a doctor, I'm a quantum physicist.

I doubt seriously you could grasp 1 word in 10 in a medical journal article.

• Zirp

If you were a licensed doctor you'd know that medical consensus says no

• Orla

First, graduate middle school. Then high school, followed by university. Then go to med school, residency, open a practice.  If covid is still around come back and ask your medical questions on yahoo.

• JJ

No, it's time to call a priest

Source(s): lolol