Ray S
Lv 7
Ray S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

GDP has fallen 33%, 150,000 dead, $25 trillion in debt ... How bad does it have to get before Trump supporters realize he's a failure?

Update:

@ Baraccoli ... The idea was to shut down to mitigate the spread of the virus and buy time to get set up to deal with it. Europe and other countries managed to do that successfully ... But, not us. And, the only reason it's not us is Trump and his Republican Party's failure to put the federal government in gear. This pandemic is out of control in this country. And, the federal government still isn't properly engaged.

Update 2:

@ BekindtoAnimals22 ... European countries (among others) have managed to deal effectively with this pandemic. But, not us. That should tell you plenty about the capability of our current leadership.

Update 3:

@ u_bin_called ... You've gotten 3 thumbs up. So, I guess one has to be a conservative to understand the point you're trying to make, because, I don't get it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Until they die of starvation, and even then they'll probably say "my death is for YOU, Dear Leader!  (Sort of like that creepy nanny in "The Omen", when she jumps off a balcony at Damien's birthday party.)

• 2 months ago

The same thing would have happened no matter who was president this year.  Its just been a bad year with uncontrollable catastrophes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't blame Trump, blame the Chinese bio-weapon. Everyone, from Asia and Europe to Africa and South America experienced recession as well.

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

America is number one!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You Leftists want to keep everything shut down, then b I t c h about the GDP falling 33%. LOL, you're a joke 

• 2 months ago

bad enough where the only sites left are the ones that do your thinking for you.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.