How to remove weed from my lawn naturally?

I use a yard tool it looks like a poker and i take them out by the root and i place them in a bucket to die.

Some weed and feed grass fertilizers have weed killer in them and make your yard greener

If there is a small amount of weeds try using boiling water.

• W

Depending on the size of your yard, begin by pulling them, starting from one end of the yard. When you have finished, go back to where you started and start again. Repeat until your fingernails are worn down and your distal phalanges are beginning to show through your fingertips. Then go buy weed-killer. ;-)

By hand, one at a time and a daily walk over the lawn will pull out more weeds by the roots.

Just found out the the fence of the next door neighbour is on our land at the side of the entrance. It makes the entance narrower and difficult to drive in ( we need to do a wide swing to enter the drive.   We have been here 6 years

Source(s): Visual

The best way to get rid of weeds is to have a nice healthy lawn to not allow them to grow.  The few that do you can pull by hand.  Getting it to that point is the hard part.  I've tried many things but in the end gave in and used weed killer.  It does do the job.  I still don't like using them.

Dig them up. There are tools that can help with that. Some weeds can be killed by spraying them with vinegar, but that also kills the grass near the weeds.

I'll take it off your hands :-)

smoke it. 420 blaze it. ganja!!!!!!!