Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 months ago

For fun: Females of the Zodiac?

Aries: Argumentative and likes to be right, defensive, tells so many stories, self-confident, passionate

Taurus: BEAUTIFUL like always so pretty, reversed/shy at first, so fun when you get to know them, selfish, sh*t-talkers

Gemini: Really easy to talk to, likes to talk about themselves, cuties, can be shy or super outgoing, smart

Cancer: SENSITIVE, smiles a lot, has a quiet voice, low key crazy, overthinks everything

Leo: Really pretty, thinks they’re too good, so funny, really good sense of style, talks a lot of sh*t

Virgo: OVERTHINKING, bad at communication, wants everything to be perfect, such good listeners, really good friends, LOUD AF

Libra: FLIRTY, loves to be loved, fashionable, cannot make a decision for the life of them, gets walked all over

Scorpio: Low key, genuinely really cool, really f*cking smart, CRAZY, can either be really clingy or really distant

Sagittarius: CANNOT BE WRONG, thinks they’re deeper than they actually are, unique, so funny, just wants to be loved

Capricorn: Good hygiene, high expectations, super determinate, cold, can be fun when they actually let loose

Aquarius: Honest, loves to laugh and mess around, artsy, likes to be alone, natural beauty 

Pisces: Emotional wreck, manipulative, pretty, really bad at relationships tbh, so smart

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dimple
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I’m ariesbut I can resonate with Virgo and Capricorn. But not Virgo from your list.  I’m excellent at communication 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Aries: some I’ve met were actually insecure, despite what astrology says about the Aries sign. Then too, some oozed confidence. Will fight for what’s right and believes in sincerity.

Taurus: I haven’t come across many Taurus women in my life. The few I could think of are very different. One is super nice, beautiful, and externally positive, a bit too nice as far as caring about what others think of her. The other had a more serious demeanor, a bit more moody, and a mad sh*t talker. 

Gemini: Haven’t met many Gemini women either, or Gemini’s in general. The few I have met were either calm and laidback or hyper energetic and social. They often have really good fashion sense. 

Cancer: Affectionate, actually quite outgoing and adventurous despite what astrology often says. They’re kinda awkward from my experience. They don’t like when someone is mad at them and are sensitive.

Leo: very bright and positive, usually have a good sense of style. They have large personalities.

Virgo: from my experience they tell some interesting stories. Usually are very polite and nice, though a bit neurotic.

Libra: easy to get along with, though can actually be mean on the inside if they find you annoying. Have excellent fashion sense. City people come to mind when I think Libra.

Scorpio: I haven’t met many, but a lot I’ve met had an interesting vibe. They seem very cool and smart. 

Sagittarius: fun, free spirited, will fight for what’s right. Very adventurous. Also quite humorous.

Capricorn: mysterious (even the more extroverted ones), sensible, from my experience Capricorn women are very good at reading people. It’s like their intuition is spot on. They could meet a person for the first time and after that first meeting, get an accurate judgment on that person. Idk if all Cap women are like that, but just speaking from experience.

Aquarius: Less complicated, often laidback, honest some are quite energetic.

Pisces: dreamy, mystical, a bit wishy washy, not easy to trust. 

• 3 months ago

For fun but it's dumb. Zodiacs are stupid they mean nothing I know plenty of aries who are peaceful and helpful and plenty with low self esteem.I know plenty of selfless taurus. My mom is one. I know dumb scorpios. I dont any Leo girls at all who think they're all that or who talk shiet they're quiet and humble like cats. I know plenty of libras who give great advice and make great decisions and none at all who get walked on. I know virgos who are shy but communicate fine and none who are LOUD af. I know plenty of dishonest aquarius and even more who are really social. My sister is sag she could care less about being loved. So yeah, for fun or not its dumb

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes. You hit the nail on the head. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Nice.........................

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I am not desperate for attention but people call me Natural beauty and I am AQUARIUS. 😁

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Always the "just for fun" disclaimer. Shows that anything based on astrology is worthless. Must be tons of fun to make up lies.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Right.. Aren't they.. The Pisces.. Would you want them? I sure as fukc wouldnt wtf is that bs treatment. Unreal so retarded and will never forgive or forget. So don't waste your time. I'm not going to sit here and get disrespected by that ***** like she obviously go and does. And they sabotage it long before it even started.. Lol.. Reatards..

• I'm a Leo but I feel more like an Aquarius

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

thx i am a taurus!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.