Stuart
Lv 6
Stuart asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you support the Hong Kong protesters? ?

Reuters

Web results

Frontline protesters make case for violence in Hong Kong protests

Aug 21, 2019 · Within days, Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam, while not formally withdrawing the extradition bill, as protesters demanded, suspended the measure and declared it “dead”, a word she

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Absolutely.

Look, right now, I want people to be careful about coronavirus. I just answered another question about protests and the danger of spreading covid.

I support the independence of anyone who does not want to be under the jurisdiction of the Chinese government... who are, basically, a pack of criminal thugs.

That includes Tibet, and that also includes Hong Kong.

Yeah... protests in the age of coronavirus... I think the nature of activism needs to change with the times. I get why people are hitting the streets and battling with police... and you may win some battles, but you won't win the war. And right now, it's going to help spread what is currently the world's worst problem.

I think the best way to win this conflict is by bringing international pressure to bear.

Online campaigns. Raise global awareness.

Remember South Africa? Apartheid was ended because of global awareness and international pressure. The people of Hong Kong need to get the world on their side.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They are fighting for freedom. They are my brothers as far as I am concerned. 

TRUMP 2020

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, Americans tend to support them because they want the basic human rights being denied by the Chinese Communist Party.

• Yes of course. Chinese Communist Party is the most evil regime in humanity's history. Over 80 million people killed, 1+ million Tibetans murdered, Largest concentration camps in the history of humanity. Organ harvesting, chemical , biological warfare against humanity.

CCP must be destroyed. 

#Free Hong Kong. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yepper, I support ANYTHING that pisses-off China .....................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Distract from trump incompetence 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, China lied and people died

• Adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes I support Hongkong. Whilst I don’t live there or in China so it’s not my place I believe in them making their own choices, I have very little trust of the Chinese government.

• 2 months ago

I do, but not the violence. That will only turn out badly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.