Is 33 too old to have a lip piercing?

I'm a guy who's 33 I first got my lip piercing at 19 and had it for a couple of years. I've thought of getting my lip pierced again yet I have a feeling people will give me crap about since I grew up with a very conservative and judgemental family. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think age plays a role here.  But even though you didn't ask, I am with your family on this, and find body piercings of any sort, especially the visible ones, excluding earrings for girls, are repulsive, off putting, and will stand in your way, both socially, and when it comes to employment. Food for thought? People may not "give you crap", but some, at least, will certainly avoid you.

• 2 months ago

nah you're good, if you want it you should definitely go for it!!

• 3 months ago

I think age and judgemental people are dumb reasons for not having fun.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Your ugly and your thing is small and gross looking why not go for the hat trick d)ck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

No, you're not too old to get a piercing,  I would check at work if that is okay.  It doesn't really matter if your family approves of it or not.  Also, some people are turned off by them, so that is something to keep in mind if you are in a relationship.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

no one but you will even care

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not at all. Piercings are for all ages. I'm 10 years younger than you but I don't think I'll ever find a reason to take my multiple piercings out, so I'm sure I'll have mine still when I'm your age and older. 

• 3 months ago

Go for it if you want. Personally the only piercing I would consider getting done again is my tongue because I can hide it.

If you saw me you probably wouldn't guess I have any tattoos. But again that's just me.

Do it if you want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.