How can I find the answers in this source code?

When I click "view page source" a lot of coding comes up for an exam. It says "hidden" a lot so I was wondering if anyone knows how to decode this to see the correct answer or if I post the super long code thing if someone can please decode it with the correct answers or tell me how to do it please. 

If you can see it in the source code view, it's HTML. HTML is a way of describing what you see on your screen. 

It's NOT an answer to the question, just an attribute to an object defined in the DOM (Document Object Model) that needs to be present but does not need to be seen on your screen.

What your probably looking at are HTML input fields. There are sometimes fields in a form that are filled out by a program instead of a human. The text inside these fields has no value to anything other than the program so they are hidden because there is no data that needs to be displayed on the page. They are not some kind of indicator that a part of the code itself is hidden. <input type="hidden"></input> Probably something like that.

If you are cheating on a test, you don't DESERVE the answer to this question.  Heck, if we help you cheat now, you will become competition for us later.

• keerok

Hahaha! Hidden but in plain view. Serves you right, cheater!

• Lv 7

if you don't know the answers, you need to study till you do. what are you going to do when you are out coding in the real world and there is no easy answer if you cannot even handle a simple test?

we aren't going to help you cheat. if you were smart enough to be doing it, you would already know the answer to your question!

besides, if you're really that bad at it, maybe web design is not for you. there is a lot harder problems than that in the real world....

Any well-written exam site will not include answers in the question page.

They would be fetched using an AJAX request to the server once an answer is submitted.

What you see in an interactive web page is only what the server-side scripts chose to include - not the "source code" or database content.