Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

AM I OVERREACTING OR SHOULD I CALL OFF THE WEDDING?!?!?! URGENT HELP ASAP!?!?!? ?

Me and my boyfriend are getting married next year. We have a very good relationship and want to marry. But the issue is. 8 months ago,before we even dated,I sent myself anon hate and in the anon hate I also made a rude comment about my now soon to be husband.) He thinks someone else sent that but it was me. If he knew I did that he would be so mad. if he knew I sent anon hate about him. He'd hate me..So I feel I have to leave him😔 I don't want to at all. I sent the hate because I wanted attention and an excuse to stand up for my bf (i defended him in my reply) he saw the ask. I feel so bad I want to die. Am i over reacting to this!??!

Favorite Answer

No one who says ME  __ "getting married" should be getting married.

• mokrie

DO NOT MARRY. You are way too immature for marriage. Wait 5 years before you even think about marriage.