What does it support technician do ?

Just wondering...

an IT support technician will generally keep your computers running, and answer questions like, why is my internet so slow, why can't I get to the server,  why can't I print, this application won't open, and other normal computer functions.

depends. some are basically call help staff, give advice to callers who need help.  some go to sites and work out technical difficulties.  Some work in-house and assist in-house R&D. Support is not usually associated with sales.  It is often after-sales type of support, but as I just indicated, not all support is directed to clients.  Some support is directed internally.

• qrk

It varies quite a bit. Some will do drudgery work, some will do design work, some will do something in between. The electronic technicians under me must be capable of testing, troubleshooting, and simple design. This is generally a higher skill set than most technician jobs.

probably support whatever people need help with