Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 2 months ago

What do i do about this situation ?

I work at a daycare and some teachers have tested positive for COVID and the head lady doesn’t want to close down the daycare not even for the whole place to get cleaned. It’s gotten to the point to where a kid tested positive but my boss insisted in not letting the parents of the kids know. I feel really uncomfortable and i’m afraid of what will happen to my family but i need to work or else we wouldn’t have money. 

I’m definitely not trolling this is a real situation believe it or not i’m about to get kicked out of my parents home i’m 18 and i don’t have anywhere else to go i have 2 jobs and idk what to do 

• Merry

You need to report this to - 

🔸 The Department of Education 

🔸 The Department of Human Services

You can do this anonymously.

I'm sorry for your situation but you have a legal and moral obligation to address this and report what you know. Try not to overthink or worry - by reporting this you are doing the right thing. 

If you're not trolling, call your city health department and report anonymously. Or call the CDC, unless money is more important to you than the children's health.