How do you feel about Donald Trump Jr getting suspended on Twitter for lying about coronavirus?

Why did he do that?

How does his father Trump feel? 

Im happy he got what he deserved , hes on twitter saying people dont need face masks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If Trump ever made an account on my website then I would not suspend his account. I would delete it.

Trump doesn't care whether you live, or die. If you are an American citizen then do yourself a favor, and make sure he NEVER gets re-elected again.

Regarding myself Trump WILL NEVER be allowed to have an account on anything I make, for myself.

I like making websites, so if anything I make becomes popular well I don't want Trump, or anyone like him to be expressing their stupidity on my website.

Great Job twitter!

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Technically, he retweeted an unpopular opinion. Is it just to have unpopular opinions silenced? That's how slavery proponents silenced abolitionists back in the day. 

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Why would I care about what happens to Donald Trump Jr.?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I feel it's about time. All of the tRumps should just shut their stupid mouths.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There have been medical experts saying the same thing, but right now the push is toward face masks for everyone, so Twitter censors just felt they were doing the patriotic thing.

• 3 months ago

I guess Twitter is not a free speech platform. 

• xg6
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Brings a smile to my face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.