Why is it when i use my bluetooth & wifi adapter at the same time my wifi connection doesn’t work on my pc.?

Plzzzz help in very in need of help....

Whenever i use my wifi adapter & bt adapter at the same time my game doesnt work. When i connect my controller to the pc via Bluetooth & launch Fortnite for some reason it doesn’t work. I did a speed test with & without the adapter the speed were relatively same but the for some reason any thing requiring wifi doesn't seem to work properly. Please help me with this

Favorite Answer

maybe they are competing to use the same resource ... like the USB ports are wired up inside as same single port

Wireless interference can cause Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices to disconnect or perform poorly, but you can take steps to reduce or overcome it.

Symptoms of wireless interference

Any of these symptoms could be caused by interference affecting the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth signal:

Device doesn't connect or stay connected

Connection is slow and signal strength is low

Bluetooth audio skips, stutters, cuts off or has static or buzzing

Pointer movement is erratic or jumpy

How to reduce wireless interference

These general steps can help achieve a cleaner, stronger wireless signal:

Bring your Wi-Fi device closer to your Wi-Fi router. Bring the Bluetooth devices that are connecting to each other closer together.

Avoid using your wireless devices near common sources of interference, such as power cables, microwave ovens, fluorescent lights, wireless video cameras and cordless phones.

Reduce the number of active devices that use the same wireless frequency band. Both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices use the 2.4 GHz band, but many Wi-Fi devices can use the 5 GHz band instead. If your Wi-Fi router supports both bands, it might help to connect more of your Wi-Fi devices to the 5GHz band. Some dual-band routers manage this for you automatically.

Configure your Wi-Fi router to use a different Wi-Fi channel or have it scan for the channel with the least interference. Most routers perform this scan automatically on startup or when reset.Read more..............