Can Donald Trump be Arrested if Ghislaine Maxwell rats him out for a plea deal? ?

I am in no way saying Donald did anything wrong as I have no way of knowing that, but if he did have skeletons in the closet and ghislaine maxwell spills the beans on him for a plea deal can he be arrested and put on trial being the president of the United States? Or would he have to be impeached first? Or would the FBI look the other way?   

• 1 week ago

You mean Bill Clinon.

• 1 week ago

I am in no way saying Donald did anything wrong

FLAT OUT LIE. The entire question is NONSENSE unless you believe he is guilty of a crime.

• 1 week ago

I will never understand or agree with the fact of this idea that the President cannot be prosecuted while in office.....nor do I agree with the pardon power.  Used by good and decent Presidents, these are not that serious of a threat to our country, but in the hands of a gangster criminal corrupt traitor like Trump, he will take full advantage for evil ends.

• 1 week ago

You got the name wrong.. IT'S A PROVEN DOCUMENTED FACT... 

'

BILL CLINTON flew in his private plane at least 27 times to his private island..

'

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT... 

'

STOP LEAVING out the MOST IMPORTANT REAL VERIFIABLE FACTS..

• Ann
    1 week ago

I think the Clintons will be arrested first. Remember how he rapes women and Hillary goes after the victims? No, of course you don't. You're hatred of Trump gets in the way.

• Al
    1 week ago

even though Trump has a narcissistic personality and uses course language doesn't make him follower of this behavior, like any business person or politician, your going to cross paths with unsavory people at some point, sometimes just a simple photo op at a fundraiser, remember Trump even contributed to the democratic party and republican party, Hillary was quoted as saying " Donald would make a wonderful President " and you can find that video on YouTube.

I don't believe Maxwell has anything credible against Trump other than being present at fundraiser function, but I do believe she has dirt on a lot of important people, Trump doesn't hide anything, narcissist are all about showing their cards, that's why Trump is so consistent with what he talks about.

• P
    1 week ago

The only place Trump could be put on trial is in the Senate.  The FBI can present evidence, but can't file charges on a President.  I think Trump knows about Maxwell and others, but I don't think he took her up on any of her services so to speak.  The stuff her and Epstein were up to were so bad that if he acknowledged what he knew he would be roasted for keeping quiet about it.  There is evidence of this in his previous statements on the matter, but it's hard to say how much was first hand knowledge or just rumors he commented on. 

• 1 week ago

Whilst he is president he remains free no matter even if he shots someone on fifth avenue. Once he is out of office it is a different matter. There is a conspiracy theory that JFK was going to dump LBJ as vice president in the 1964 election, and LBJ had been involved in criminal activities, so he might have gone to prison after losing the protection of the vice presidents job

Source(s): better than main stream media
  • 1 week ago

Not until he is kicked out of office.

• 1 week ago

You think Maxwell will be in jail longer than Epstein?  tRump still has contacts with certain people in NYC "who run things" or "know somebody".  She might be taken care of also.