Shaun asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Who do you think is winning out of Orton Vs McIntyre?

Unlike a lot of the angles recently this actually is quite unpredictable. McIntyre has had a good run as champ, a solid reign but not long enough to think it needs to end yet long enough that it's believable it may end. It's against Randy Orton who is a much higher calibre superstar than Drews competition has been so far and Orton probably has the most momentum and is on fire in terms of delivering good matches and promos.. Does McIntyre' s reign continue or is Orton a 14 time champ?

Also, it being Summerslam (a big 4 ppv always gives the feel a title change is more likely to happen)

Favorite Answer

I would say that Drew McIntyre will win this one. I think McIntyre is at the point in his title reign now where he needs to defeat someone who has been an established champion in the past. To defeat Orton now at Summerslam will add a bit more to McIntyre's title reign going forward and shows that he means business and can beat just about anyone. This will strengthen McIntyre as a wrestler and as a character. I think they're building McIntyre's reign, so that it will be a big moment when someone beats him for the title and it will be used to strengthen someone else. 

McIntyre will win.

McIntyre retains in a huge title defense 

• Adam

Orton wins the title, loses it back at Survivor Series/Saudi show, McIntyre V AJ wrestleMania main event

• Webbo

I think Drew McIntyre will win but I would like to see Orton have one more run with the belt.