Onlooker asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why did Trump have to take a dementia test?

Trump brags about acing a test that he would only take if there was concern he had dementia. So, while he may not have dementia, what were the symptoms that compelled him to take the test? I guess he's ill. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because it was not known if his weak mind was the result of impaired abilities due to age, of if Trump was simply born a moron.

Turns out it was the latter.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The whole world knows he is a moron.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He did not have to take it. His niece Mary Trump the psychologist says that it is a test to detect early signs of dementia, and that Trump's description of his test makes him look like he has dementia. LOL Trump is taking it because his campaign is going to say that Biden has dementia, but Trump does not since he passed the cognitive test. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He didn’t have to. He did it for two reasons:

1) he proved you left wingers wrong

2) it puts Biden on the spot

Also, did left wingers go this berserk when Obama took the test?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just listen to one of his speeches.

It goes something like this: Hate, hate, hate, macaroni recipe, hate, hate, libs so unfair. Russia was a hoax, an attack on Rosie O'Donnell (She is fat, America must be aware she's fat), hate, hate, hate, I never cheated at golf. I got an 82 fair and square, more attacks on other people, unrelated anecdote, global warming isn't real because I'm an expert on wind, hate, hate, hate, something about sharks.

And this man is president!

• 2 months ago

hes old, theres not much else to say 

my dad is showing signs of what will inevitably become memory problems and trouble moving around, and hes reaching his late sixties 

• Kini
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, I think it was due to so much criticism of him generally, he wanted to distinguish himself from Joe Biden.

• 2 months ago

I think the answer is quite obvious..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To verify he is actually just crazy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.