is Albuquerque a nice place to retire to?

I currently live in Tucson and would like to retire to a different area.  The first that comes to mind is Albuquerque.  Any advice is appreciated.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Its comparable to Tucson

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you like me...  get 110 in shade....  On you where you spend golden years...

• 2 months ago

I love the place.  We would wake up early in the morning and make soap.  And we would use the entire day adorning the blessings God gave us.  When we laid down to rest each night it was full of pleasant dreams.  Then we would wake up the next day and begin again.  It is a lovely place to live, contrary to what others have experienced.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Depending. If you are thinking of your stamps 24/7  NO!

It is a wonderful, beautiful place I can only dream of to retire. I wish that I had bought when I could years ago. Yes it gets  really hot at times but it's my loss.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

gotta watch out for Gus Fring

• 2 months ago

Ny nephew and his family love it there. Relatively low cost of living with a lot to see and do.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A family member had an internship in Albuquerque and said if they'd offered a job later, she'd happily have taken it, because she liked both the business and the city. If you've ever been to Tucson, it's a lot like that.

Unfortunately, they didn't make the offer and she landed a long way from there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.