Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Re Hebrews 6:1-3 Do today's Christians really care about getting their beliefs right although Gal 1:6-9 is written?

Galatians 1:6-9 say "If any man preach any other gospel let him be ACCURSED."

Of course "The gospel of Christ is THE POWER OF GOD unto salvation"

Hebrews 6:1-3 says that we should "leave the principles of the doctrine of Christ [After getting it right and the principles were set in the OT], let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from DEAD WORKS [Hebrews 9:1-14] and of faith toward God [Spiritual gift received after Holy Spirit baptism; I Cor 12:9;13],

Of the doctrine of baptisms [Within each dispensation; Exd 13:21; I Cor 10:1-2; John 1:33] and of the laying on of hands, and of the resurrection of [our] dead [spirits; Romans 5:12-14; I Cor 15:21-22] and of eternal judgment.  And this will we do, if God permits"

Consequently there is a lot of "examining of our faith" (II Corinthians 13:5) to be done but today's Christians are "neither hot or cold" (Revelation 3:15-17) who wish to remain complacent with no "edification" (Eph 4:11-13).

REALLY?

@CS

As in a court of law, God (((ALWAYS))) set principles for ANY doctrine in the OT!

GOD SAID in Jeremiah 32:39 "And I will give them ONE HEART, and ONE WAY, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them"

Two other Scriptures say "We should be of the same mind and the same judgement" (I Cor 1:10) and "Christ has one mind" (Phil 2:2) who said "I am THE WAY" (John 14:6).  Therefore those Scriptures leave no room to fluctuate and to "get it right"

What do you think a water baptism is and setting up tables if not "mixing the law with grace?"  Water baptism is defined in Acts 19:4 as one of "repentance" and "believing that Jesus is coming."  Setting up tables was done under (((THE FIRST COVENANT)) (Hebrews 9:1-14) and Jesus FULFILLED both (Matthew 5:17-18).

No one can "grow in faith" with being Holy Spirit baptized when faith is (((AFTERWARDS REVEALED))) (Gal 3:23) 

as a "Spiritual gift (I Cor 12:9) received (((AFTER))) Holy Spirit baptism  (I Cor 12:13).  Most today's Christians don't know that.  However being born [naturally] (I Cor 15:46) a "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12-14; I Cor 15:21-22) who "Must be born again of the spirit" (John 3:5-7) when we are "QUICKENED back to life" (Eph 2:1) by HIS ((("POWER))) that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) is when FAITH is (((AFTERWARDS REVEALED))) (Gal 3:23). A DEAD THING doesn't have ANYTHING!

Romans 10:14-15 doesn't mention "FAITH."

It says one "HEARS" the message then "BELIEVES" the message from a "SENT PREACHER"  Where is faith involved?  Most today's Christians don't know this.

Galatians 3:23 doesn't say "FAITH is (((AFTERWARDS REVEALED"))) for NOTHING!

FAITH BELONGS TO GOD "Jesus is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith" (Hebrews 12:2) that >>>"GOD DEALS IN MEASURE"<<< (Romans 12:3).

That why we LIVE FROM FAITH TO FAITH (Romans 1:17) by (((BELIEVING))) and (((BELIEVING))) ***NEW REVELATION*** from the "edification of those" (Ephesians 4:11-14) "GOD SETS IN THE CHURCH" (I Cor 12:28).  (((AFTER))) ***BELIEVING***  (((THEN)))

>>>"GOD DEALS FAITH IN MEASURE"<<< (Romans 12:3).

As we "CHANGE FROM GLORY TO GLORY" (II Corinthians 3:18)

"Till we all come in the unity of THE FAITH, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13).

Let me tell you something baby and I don't mean to hurt your feelings but when we are Holy Spirit baptized by Jesus (John 1:33; 15:16) we receive "the mind of Christ" (I Cor 2:16) because we have "joined to His Spirit" (I Cor 6:17) 

so that "His Spirit can bear witness with our spirit that we ARE the children of God" (Romans 8:16)!

With "the mind of Christ" we are (((NOT))) "bisexual" (Romans 1:16-32) NOR are we sinners for "...the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins" (I John 1:7).  What did Jesus die for if we're still sinners?  (((THE BLOOD))) [aka Holy Spirit who is Jesus; Jn 14:18;26] "CLEANSES US FROM ALL SINS"   

We are "Being JUSTIFIED FREELY by His grace [Rm 5:1-2] through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS THAT ARE (((PAST))), THROUGH THE FOREBEARANCE OF GOD" (Romans 3:24-25).  Not many Christians know this.

"To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: [Not a sinner] that He might be just, and the justifier of him which (((BELIEVETH IN JESUS"))) in His (((POWER))) that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) "Like as Christ was raised up from the DEAD by the glory of the Father" (Rm 6:4) He can (((ALSO)) raise your "DEAD spirit" up "by the glory of the Father" (Rm 6:4) with Holy Spirit baptism (Rm 6:3).  Not many Christians know this!

GOD PROMISED (Num 23:19) under the New Covenant and after the cross that He would "Put His Spirit within us and (((CAUSE))) us to obey His commandments" (Ezekiel 36:27) because we have "joined to His Spirit" (I Cor 6:17) and have received "the mind of Christ" (I Cor 2:15).  Thereafter "It is GOD working in us" (Phil 2:13) "Teaching us godliness" (Titus 2:12) that doesn't include homosexuality (Rm 1:16-32).

Homosexual mind of Christ?  Is Christ's mind homosexual? "BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:20-32)!

@ Pearl

Me too Pearl but they believe THE TRUTH is from a false prophet! 🤣🤣🤣

20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" (Isaiah 5:20-21)!

@ANON

What you fail to believe is that your holy spirit came from the roman catholic church that you receive when you were baptized in some FAUCET WATER when a man baptized you that gave you no power 

(((VS)))

My Holy Spirit came from GOD (John 3:27) when (((JESUS))) baptized me (John 1:33) with the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:5) who gave me POWER (Acts 1:8).

I didn't get (((NONE))) of that from (((A BIBLE))) that the roman catholic church has ENTWINED LIES but from going as low as any man can go and (((BEGGING))) >>>WITH ALL MY HEART<<<

(((HELP ME JESUS!)))

Favorite Answer

i would hope so

@ANON

SEE UPDATES!

Jesus (((WARNED))) you about (((THE BOOK)))!

SAYING

"You study the Scriptures diligently because (((YOU THINK))) that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that [ONLY] testify about Me" (John 5:39)!

(((BUT)))

"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" (Hebrews 10:14-15)!

THAT AMT KEEPS ((( "TAKING AWAY" ))) (REVELATION 22:19)!

LORD HOW MERCY ON IT'S [AKA "LEGION;" MARK 5:9] SOUL!

DEATH IS INEVITABLE!

(((ALL))) OF YOU WILL HEAR MY NAME AGAIN (I CORINTHIANS 3:6)  WHEN YOU "STAND BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST" (II COR 5:10)!

I ***GUARANTEE*** YOU!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM YOUR LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! LET MY PEOPLE GO!

THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR BELIEFS RIGHT IS TO READ THE BIBLE AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU THE TRUTH.

You might have to explain why you think that those verses are showing a problem with getting it right. The Galatians verses are about refraining from mixing the Law with the Gospel of grace. Most of Galatians is about that. Most Christians I've met don't know that. Those Hebrews verses are about growing up in faith in the Lord. Some Christians are taught to dwell in square one, always repenting without growing in faith and in acceptance that we are sinners. Too many Christians try to act like they expect to make it to sinless living by their own effort. 

Source(s): bisexual Christian