What kind of a spider or insect bite is this? ?

I think I was bit last night. There is no pain, but it looks like 2 fang marks and it's purple. I was bitten on my chest inside my shirt. I don't think it's a brown recluse bite but it worries me that there is a purplish pink ring around it. Again, no pain. I have a picture. 

if you don't know the answer then don't post under my answers. 

The size is about 3 MM from one fang mark to the other fang mark.

Well, can't tell the actual size & you didn't say. But if it's a really small welt, then spider bite would be my guess, too. As for what kind of spider, no one can tell from the mark, not even an expert. All spiders can inflict a bite, but only a couple are dangerous. And (without researching it) I think those bites are either super painful or make you seriously ill within hours. So best guess, it was just some ordinary household arachnid.

I'd do 3 things-- Start taking an antihistamine, an NSAID and put some hydrocortisone cream on the bite. Watch the area and if it really swells or looks like the tissue is starting to break down, contact your doctor.

I wonder.

I actually got 2 sets of those in my arm last light and I too had a shirt on.