Do you believe that the government(any) would create corona virus as population control?

Not something I saw in conspiracy theories, just made it up, and i know i know easy target.

• .
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure he has thought of it since we have been hit by the covid-virus. He seems to be the sort that wants complete control over the people, what they do, how much they earn and I'm sure he would like to control the numbers born each year.

I heard the virus is killing people my age to and i'm 25, don't know if theres truth to that but yeah

• Jeff D

A virus that kills mostly the elderly is fairly useless for population control because they've already had their children.  If you want to control the population, then you'd want a virus that kills mostly young people, preferably before they reproduce (i.e., children).

Not population control.

A biological Military weapon to force countries to surrender without EVER invading!

China Mission Statement 2019!