What can I say or do when my female coworkers make fun of my chest?

Long story short, I'm a gay man working with a majority of women who feel that I'm an open target since I'm not attracted to them.  A couple of them will jiggle my pecs and grab them, because I have a big chest and they stick out. But I don't run up to them and do that.  At first I brushed it off because I thought it would stop but it's been going on for over a year.  Nearly any time I walk past this one woman, she sticks her hand out and bounces my nipple and it's honestly just so weird and embarrassing.  I feel disgusting because I hate how I look and so I don't want people touching me and when they do it feels so degrading.

I know the typical response is to go to HR but I'm like 90% sure there isn't an HR where I work.  My boss is the one doing it.   I know I should be less sensitive to this and just let it go but it's just so embarrassing to be touched when I don't want to be touched. 

And this is why I’ve put up with it for so long; because nobody believes that this even happens.  Why would I lie about this?

Appealed and restored. This is not trolling.  I legitimately have no idea what I'm supposed to do to be taken seriously as a man in this situation. 

• A
    Favorite Answer

first calmly make it clear that you do not like this behavior.   If it continues go to your boss, if it still does not stop report it to the labor   board

• Erik

You're supposed to lose some weight, so you won't have boobs anymore.