Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Do you know anyone who has had COVID. I don’t, so why all this mask controversy ?

Favorite Answer

Yes, two people that I know of.

I also know someone who is going to die of cancer because she's been unable to get adequate treatment because the hospitals are too stretched. Everything took too long and her treatable illness has become terminal.

• Yes, I have COVID right now. I got a positive test on September 6th. I was exposed unknowingly on August 16th & started having symptoms on the 25th of August that I thought were allergies.

Yes, several, but then I am retired from the social/medical field.

i know thru acquaintances only 

And you probably wonder why the rest of the civilized world has banned American travellers from entering their borders.

Covid19 is no worse than the flu.

What you actually know seems to be negligible. 😫

Yes, my wife. She has told me that she has never felt as ill before and quote "It was harrowing.". She was virtually delirious for a couple of days.

You're welcome

YES, two people. Masks are protection, dummy... It's common sense.

I don't know anyone who's been struck by lightning, but I'm smart enough to know not to stand on hilltop during a storm.

Yes, I know someone.  I don't know why there should be a controversy - wear a mask