Does the sight of blood bother you?

I'm fine if the blood is in small amounts. If I had blood all over me, I would probably pass out.

• 1 week ago

I wore a mask at Target today. Three of my lungs collapsed as I got carbon monoxide poisoning from breathing in my own bacteria. A brave patriot wearing an Affliction shirt, a MAGA hat, and sweet wrap around sunglasses saved me by giving me CPR. I thanked him and asked if he was a doctor and he said "who needs doctors when we have our fellow Americans, the ones who are here legally I mean." I hugged him and threw my mask on the ground. The Star Spangled Banner played on the speaker system as everyone in the store ripped off their masks and threw them on the ground, chanting "down with communism!" God, Jesus, and all the angels looked down upon us from Heaven and clapped. 

• Dick

It has in the past. This is particularly strange, as I am able to clean my own wounds, to actually stitch up cuts, and to bandage serious, bleeding injuries on myself. A moderate quantity of someone else's blood makes me queasy!!!

• y

My blood is fine, others blood, well, I'm a fainter. Except where kids are concerned, I go into a protective care taker mode. Funny how that works.

Usually not unless it's full of blood clots.

No... I am an Embalmer. I work with blood on a daily basis.

• Matt

Blood doesn’t bother me unless it’s my own blood