Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 2 months ago

Your niece got married at 18 and is having her first baby right after that.How can she continue with her education after her son is born?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • LizB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She'll have to have the motivation to start with, money and reliable childcare secondarily. If she wants to be a full-time student, reliable childcare will be absolutely essential, and she would likely not be able to work more than part-time (which presumably her husband would be okay with). If she needs to work full-time, the college classes would have to be part-time, or would have to wait until the baby is older and can be enrolled in preschool. It would be pretty much impossible to work full-time, be in school full-time, AND be a present and active parent. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

• 1 month ago

My friend's daughter did online courses after her daughter was born while she was a Sophomore in college, age 20. She then continued with in person courses the last two years of college and graduated on time with a teaching degree.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well  she should have thought of her future before rushing into things  she should wait till the kid can start k3 or k5 w.e and then go to school and ask for loans etc. but she should definitely spend time and with that baby so she sees how tough it is to have kids and actually be there with them and be a house wife at the same time so she doesn’t go having more kids. I don’t wana come off rude but some teens think babies are cute and just keep having them and then they don’t even spend time with them. It’s grandma and grandpa or day care. Kids are to have and spend time with and enjoy as much as possible when I had my two I was 24/7 with them and I don’t regret it   I never missed nothing from them. Their first words steps everything. 

• 2 months ago

There will be ways of doing it.

Friends of mine I know had a baby before sitting exams and still passed them all 🤷‍♀️ 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sell or give whats left of her body to afford help from friends family and strangers to take care of the kid for her and the deadbeat c@m donor.

• 2 months ago

She just does it, lots of people manage to finish high school and college while raising children. It's not easy but can be done. I recommend doing the first two years of college via community college and do online options when possible if childcare is a struggle. 

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Easy.  She can continue it at 24 when he goes to school

• 2 months ago

She is married and pregnant so she gives up her education to raise her child and continues her education when the child is at high school - is there another way she can continue with education without dumping the child into childcare for someone else to raise it?

Source(s): Mum & Grandma
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

She can pay for childcare....it's not rocket science.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would say find someone who is willing to do a whole lot of helping, without a whole lot of payment. This may sound difficult but there are plenty of generous organizations/people who would love to help her with child care and watch her succeed. Hope everything works out! 

• 2 months ago

Money is one way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.