Christians, aren't you racists? ?

You believe that God loves you more than anyone else, muslims, jews, hindu's, and you use Jesus as a tool to terrorize others and claim superiority. That is not a nice or godly thing to do. 

Favorite Answer

Christians don't believe that.

Php 2:3  Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 

• Paul

In fact, the original and true Christian Church founded by Jesus Christ, to which He promised the fullness of God's truth, teaches that God loves every human being perfectly, and therefore equally. There are not different levels of perfect.

Fib much?  Of course you do.  Don't bother denying it.  I am no racist.  God loves all of his human children equally.  Nor do I terrorize others.  Check my answers.  Nor do I claim to be superior to others.

You, demon, are self evident.  Find me any nation on earth as powerful as the republic that did NOT use its military victories to conquer and enslave others.  That os necause that nation holds to the Cross and crown of the SAVIOR. 

You believe that God loves you more than anyone else,   —- That’s not racism.

Jesus as a tool to terrorize others and claim superiority. — what superiority?  You want to displace and eliminate white people through non-stop mass immigration of non-whites. You are far more racist than us.

• User

1) Christians, aren't you racists? ?

You believe that God loves you more than anyone else, muslims, jews, hindu's,

That's not racism.

2) and you use Jesus as a tool to terrorize others and claim superiority.

I don't do that

but even if I did

that's not racism.

3) That is not a nice or godly thing to do.

Regardless...that's not racism.

A lot of them are, yes. Christians do believe that. Posting a Bible verse doesn't erase centuries of actual racism, oppression, mass murder or attempted genocides. 

“The Ku Klux Klan stands for free speech, free public schools, the open Bible for our people and for 100% American citizenship.”  

― James Brice, KKK No. 28 

I am scared that if Ronald Reagan gets into office, we are going to see more of the Ku Klux Klan and a resurgence of the Nazi Party. 

Coretta Scott King

The Ku Klux Klan is as American as baseball, apple pie and Chevrolet. 

Daryl Davis

“They burnt crosses every night all around us, and a man who'll burn what he prays to, he’ll burn anything.”  

― Shelby Foote, Jordan County

• I'm assigning North Koreans and Iranians to be the next leader of the world and you think like that?

why be worried?

• When and why did you become an atheist?

God is Love, I have experienced it since I was by His grace, in His presence!

I repeat it to Say: God is Love, but it is the strict God who punishes anyone who dares to sin if he does not repent in time!

Why won't you convert to God?

Does the demon in your mind keep you prisoner of atheism? eh?

Educate yourself

rac·ism

/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Christians are not racist, no matter how loudly or often you may make that claim.

1 Peter 2:17 KJV — Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.