Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

What does God think of Donald Trump?

I would want to know what you guys out there think. E.g. Christians & Psychics or just straight up opinions.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

@. M Johnson: Why did you give yourself up as anonymous?

It's not the Lord who should have thoughts of your president Trump, it's Trump who should be worried about his life if he's doing God's will to have a place in his heaven, otherwise he'll have a place in hell.

On the other hand, if your president would have converted to God, he would have resigned because God's law forbids him to be in politics because of his corruption and self-interest.

Do you understand the answer? Or will you be asking that question again in some time?

• garry
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

love your questions , you must not have much to do all day but write out stupid questions.. y the way next time i see god , i will ask him for you.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

God loves everybody

• Misty
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

All gods are myths, the entire world thinks he is a moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cee
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I am pretty sure that even God doesn't like thinking about Trump, but when He does He must be wondering how much some of His creatures can  glide down to the lowest possible levels of insanity. 

• Alex
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

God doesnt exsist

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

He died in the flesh for him just as much as for everyone else according to scripture. Aside from that fact see ....

Romans 11:34 KJV — Who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I think Jesus would vote for Biden. 

• 7 months ago

honestly the only one who knows what God thinks of him is God. as a catholic, i agree with some of his actions and disagree with others. he is a very flawed person, but arent we all?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.