What products don't have much competition?

I'm planning to start my own business and I need a list of items that can sale but don't have many competitors. 

Make a business plan first and know your target market.

Information products, when done with authenticity and with a new opportunity, will have zero competition, because it will be unique.  I highly recommend any new entrepreneur to pursue this business before jumping into an industry with heavy competition.  

• Before starting a new business, first consider the location; know your clients to be. Then you can think of what is the best items to sell.

There is no such thing as products that don't have much competitor. It is like thinking of a product that would not sell a lot, return your ROI and have a great sales. I would suggest that aside from thinking what product don't have much competition, You have to think of a specific product/s in the market that has a gap and how can you make a solution about it. What makes the difference is always the value. 

https://lilypadfreelanceserv.biz/

• Judy

If there's not much competition, is probably because few people want to buy the

item.

Buggy Whips.

Sliderulers

• John

Quill pens. Things that don't have much competition are that because fewer people want to buy them to begin with. Whatever you think of, somebody else has already thought of before. You just have to do it better.

• User

space shuttles

electric sports cars

space telescopes

Good luck with that. lol