What products don't have much competition?

I'm planning to start my own business and I need a list of items that can sale but don't have many competitors. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Make a business plan first and know your target market.

• 7 months ago

Information products, when done with authenticity and with a new opportunity, will have zero competition, because it will be unique.  I highly recommend any new entrepreneur to pursue this business before jumping into an industry with heavy competition.  

• Before starting a new business, first consider the location; know your clients to be. Then you can think of what is the best items to sell.

• 7 months ago

There is no such thing as products that don't have much competitor. It is like thinking of a product that would not sell a lot, return your ROI and have a great sales. I would suggest that aside from thinking what product don't have much competition, You have to think of a specific product/s in the market that has a gap and how can you make a solution about it. What makes the difference is always the value. 

https://lilypadfreelanceserv.biz/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If there's not much competition, is probably because few people want to buy the

item.

• 7 months ago

Buggy Whips.

Sliderulers

• John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Quill pens. Things that don't have much competition are that because fewer people want to buy them to begin with. Whatever you think of, somebody else has already thought of before. You just have to do it better.

• User
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

space shuttles

electric sports cars

space telescopes

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Good luck with that. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.