I broke my collarbone and I can't walk or get up on my own, is this normal?

I broke my collarbone a few days ago and trying to walk or get out of bed on my own is absolute hell. I don't really know if it's supposed to be like this. Also I can't stand for longer than 70-80 seconds.

Did you see an orthopedic surgeon? If not, I might suggest following up with one as they're the docs that specialize in bones and joints. It's going to be painful, but they might be able to help with the pain and provide info about next steps, etc.

Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope you recover soon! 

Not certain about the points made but ,if anyone else is searching for best tennis elbow therapy try Imforda Elbow Relief Guide (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my co-worker got great results with it.

• Edna

You broke your collarbone. Of COURSE you're going to hurt like hell. Think about where your collarbone is located. It's going to hurt like hell whenever you walk or stand up, or try to get out of bed, or move your arms or your upper body in any way, or if you even cough. it's going to keep on hurting until your collarbone is completely  healed, and that's going to take a LOT longer than just a few days.

I have heard of ones that had broke their collar bones and never able to stand up again! 

You sound great!  Hopefully you will be able to get to standing and walking again? How about Praying to GOD for help here? 

not really but i would talk to your doctor about it

That sounds normal for people like you.

not really, maybe you should go to the er