Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Christians, is this the hand of God or the devil?

Rabidly anti-gay Arkansas state Sen. Jason Rapert, who has referred to coronavirus as a "hoax" and called mask mandates "draconian," is now hospitalized with COVID-19 

Favorite Answer

Neither...it’s the hand of the idiot who called it a hoax and refused to wear a mask!

• Justin

Well we know it wasn't 'science' or 'anti-science' because the chief physician tasked with training other physicians in the scientific protocols for preventing the spread of Covid-19 contracted the disease himself, (while wearing a mask), and nearly died from it also, even though he claims to have no memory of ever violating his own protocols. 

It seems the jury may still be out. 

Thanks to President Trump and the brand new medical infrastructure he and his private industry colleagues created in under two months, the Senator has a 95.5% likelihood of survival. Thanks to Joe Biden, blacks marching and rioting during a lethal virus outbreak have a much higher mortality rate than that. 

Evil masquerades as a 'messenger of light,' (2 Corinthians 11:13-14), which is why Christ told us to recognize them by their 'fruit' (what they actually produce, not what they claim). 

Trump is the real Christian, (based on what he actually produces), which also explains why the 'fake' Christians violate scripture by openly slandering him and other established authorities, which the Holy Spirit would NEVER permit us to do, (Romans 13:1, 1 Peter 2:17). 

Those even desiring to be righteous are the ones persecuted, not the evil, (2 Timothy 3:12). 

We also don't burn people alive for 'social justice' while trying to ignite race wars.

28"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28).

If it came from China, it's from the Devil.

I don't see how that's the hand of either. I am a Christian and I  didn't vote for Donald Trump for that very reason. I know coronavirus is real. Never doubted it. I know that due to the stereotypes you have buzzing around your skull, you expected me to say that it was Satan, but that's not how Christianity works. The existence of God doesn't give us license to sin as much as we want and give some half-baked "sorry." In fact  the Bible explicitly states that people who do that are liars and don't know Christ at all. In the same way, the fact he exists doesn't give us license to act stupid.  If I set myself on fire, I am going to get burned. I can't rationalize that God will swoop in and save me. This man refused to take safety measures and so he contracted the virus. It's his own fault. I do hope he gets better though.

• Otto

No, only a virus !

Hand of the karma most likely

😄

Hand of God. 

Amen.

Neither, just a virus that is part of our natural world environment. 

If it's the hand of God, then call me a Christian.