Why did yahoo stop comments?

Yahoo should pay close attention to A&E and their results of cancelling Live PD. There is always at least two sides to every argument, yahoo should not be afraid to take on the cancel culture. 

Actually, the most likely reason was that people were posting misinformation about COVID-19, and Yahoo may have simply wanted to avoid any liability.  But, you know, if believing that this  is all part of some leftist plot makes you feel better...

They could not delete fast enough. A very left site. 

Its not just me then. I thought I might have been banned from making comments because I dont like all the hard left content that appears !

I used the comment section frequently to find the links to the real news and not the bias news by Yahoo. Perhaps that is why? Yahoo wanted to be like N. Korea and China and hold back what is REAL.

I didn't mind that many articles reflected the opinion of the left wing and liberal journalists, I wondered why no articles from the right wing press were published. Was this Yahoo's own editorial bias? What I did like we're the comments challenging the articles published with thought provoking comments. These in some cases reflected my own feelings, for this reason alone I read Yahoo news. Now Yahoo news is just another channel, so I will look for another open to comment news channel and I will not be assailed by cotton traders and every other business that know of me. Finally the language and ranting I found unsettling and unacceptable, that is Yahoo's problem. 

Yahoo is leftist media and as you can see, Trump insulted them already for being a 3rd rate organization that nobody should go to for news and information. 

Yahoo prefers to put fake news articles, that the majority is based on opinion, rather than facts, and when Republicans correct the title in the comments, Yahoo got embarrassed way to often. 

Yahoo posted an article about the polls showing Biden winning. My comment was this is a misleading poll, simply based on the popular vote, which means nothing. That state by state, Trump won already. Yahoo deleted this comment 15 times, even though it is true. Yahoo wants people to believe Electoral College is irrelevant.

I believe it is just another attempt by the left to silence any opinion that differs from their own.  They get angry when they are challenged on their beliefs and can't present anything resembling a logical argument.  My guess is the moderators are a bunch of liberal kids who are horrified to learn that not everyone thinks like they have been brainwashed to by liberal union run public education. 

Comments were the only reason I used Yahoo! Guess I am out of here for good!

I enjoyed reading the comments and hope they'll soon be back.  It's somebody's stupidity that has them removed.

Don't have a clue but it really makes me want to switch to a different provider