Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

ONLINE school or PHYSICAL school?

My school district gave 2 options for going back next month. Online school. Or going back physically at school. Which one should I choose? And I'm in 12th grade.

• Physical... its so much more exciting to me to go to a physical school and a physicial class versus online. Especially when school starts in the fall season.. I love the weather and meeting new people in real life beats virtually to me. 

physical school, online school will give you bad garades.

• Sandy

if you need the social interaction, go back to school. if not, do online. physical interaction won't be quite the same though. 

• Stella

You probably had a sample of online school last spring.

How did you do?

What were the advantages and disadvantages for you?

If you do attend in person resolve to follow the regulations about masks and social distancing.

• martin

On line is far safer.  Play it safe until the vaccines kick in.

• Scott

Most high schools have canceled large group activities such as marching band, soccer, and football. So if you value social interaction, you probably should go to school face-to-face.