What can I legally do to prevent ghetto people, drug dealers, and the wrong crowd from moving in my neighborhood?

With no help from the local police or HOA or management board.

My neighborhood is supposed to be a nice middle class neighborhood.

4 Answers

  • Diana
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You really don't have control over who moves there.  However, if someone is selling drugs on a street corner, you can report them.  Increasing police patrols would also be a good plan.  

  • 3 months ago

    To think that your efforts are not a blatant attempt to keep minorities out of your neighborhood is idiotic.

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    Sorry, short of upgrading into a neighborhood where only very successful drug dealers can afford to live there's not much you can do. 

  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

    Put a wall around it and vet anyone that wants to move there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.