Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Christians, does this work for you?

If aliens are real, salvation through Jesus Christ is the only way they enter Heaven. 

Jonathan Stickland, Texas lege. Texas State Representative - House District 92 - Christian Conservative Liberty Loving Republican

Update:

I was hoping the R and S Christians wouldn't try to outcrazy this guy. 

Update 2:

Also, any actual alien society would have their own religions or not. Why would you think your religion would prevail anywhere off the planet?

Update 3:

Outer space little green men aliens. Not other humans who crossed an arbitrary border on earth. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's not a parody account of a Texas politician? 

Not a parody. Why is America so nuts? You deserve your downfall. You've earned it, America. 

• 2 months ago

Yes.  Why should it be any different for them than it is for us?

• Jim V
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

First, I have no reason to believe alien persons exist. 

Second, Christ - being The Son of God - is the only answer to the problem of sin. 

Since I consider the question to be moot, his answer is technically correct. 

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Frankly: it assumes much not taught by the Bible.

SO: I doubt it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I assume that we are discussing aliens from outer space. Trump would deport them to Mexico (as aliens, without little green man cards, they are not allowed to work in the US).  But, they protest, we are not Mexican citizens.  It doesn't matter, Trump proclaims, you are aliens.  I would imagine that they would be good at electronics (like Belzar Conehead).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are Justin and Larry C the same account? Demons obsess the both of them. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So if they aren't real, then there are more ways to enter heaven?  Or no way to enter heaven?

• Justin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

According to scripture, 'aliens' are real, only they are demons sentenced to the 'untraversable abyss,' (2 Peter 2:4), which many have imagined as being inside the earth. However, modern people can clearly see from its full description in scripture that this 'abyss' is actually what we have come to call 'space.' It is described as vast and endless, (the earth has an 'end'), 'an untraversable chasm,' an 'outer darkness,' fiery, waterless and lifeless. 

Revelation 9 even predicts that evil men would be given the 'key' to opening it up to travel, in the process unleashing nightmarish plagues through a 'smokey vapor,' which is clearly a reference to the carcinogenic 'pollution,' (released by the 'mega-industries' required), plagues which also cause men to 'seek death and long to die while death eludes them,' (verse 6), because of the high technology being used to artificially extend their lives.

So I would say that Representative Strickland's statements are not contrary to scripture by merely referencing the existence of 'aliens,' only somewhat misguided by a failure to grasp that these higher intelligences are irrecoverably evil and beyond salvation, already being held in 'pits of blackest darkness' and 'waterless whirlwinds,' which sounds very much like what modern people call 'black holes.'

They are beyond redemption. However, scripture does state clearly that 'all Creation' is being given the gospel and that any form of life surviving into the coming ages will ONLY do so because of Jesus Christ, (Colossians 1:23, Romans 8:19-23). That would have to include any 'aliens' not beyond redemption. I know of no such reference in the Bible, however. Redemption appears to be an exclusively 'earth-based' work. 

• 2 months ago

yes. aliens and animals have no place in heaven if they don't believe in god.

• 2 months ago

Angels are alien to humanity and already live in Heaven. But fallen angels, who rebelled against God and followed Satan were kicked out of Heaven (Revelation 12:7-9) and nothing will ever get them back into Heaven now (thank God.) What has that American man got to do with any of this? Is he talking out of the back of his Texan hat?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.