Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Would severing my manhood make me forget about women/dating ?

I’m 39 and still a virgin and can’t ever have a chance to chat up with a girl or even meet them these days during the lockdown. 

Even before lockdown I couldn’t do it. I’m not a rapist so that’s OUT OF The question. Also not into women my age since they weren’t there for me in their prime years. Wtf is going on?!?!,!, 

Will cutting my balls off help me???

Ron I tried. The knife broke. 

Anonymous I’m sure of it. That’s all. I’m just going to keep complaining till I’m dead. It’s my life cycle. Fck all of ya. 

Second anonymous the reason I prefer younger women is that they have all we men desired about women from the start. Now remember what I just told you. Women did not give me the time of day I’m our youth. Wtf. Professional counseling? How the fck is that gonna help if I’m already dead in the water as the first anonymous user said??? You can’t turn back time. Also women were mean to me too so it’s not a one way exchange. I still remember. 

Also yahoo answers is a way for me to express my anger.  No one else will hear it. Worst comes to worst I’ll spend the rest of my days picking bar brawls. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get my throat slit while fighting a biker. 

Also what sparks my interest in younger women as well? Well when I was 31 a younger women who came out the pages of playboy tried to speak to me but I froze like a jackass. Also black women in their 20’s said I was cute. Whatever that means. 

How long can I go on being this miserable? Not too much longer. I can feel it in my chest. Hopefully my stress catches up to me with a heart attack and SOON. I hate this. 

Favorite Answer

Wtf is going on?!.... My question as well.

Let's look at the facts... You are a guy who is pushing 40 and never managed to form any sort of relationship with a woman, and obviously have all the issues that that brings... Yet, here you are, obviously wanting a younger woman. Well, I have to admire your self confidence in that belief at least.

Buddy, there are guys out there your age with normal relationship histories who don't have the confidence to chase women 20 yrs younger, so what makes you think you will succeed?

While some women date much older men. Most don't, and those that do, do it because the guy offers money, power or looks? Which one have you got?

Reading your numerous posts on this subject, it sounds like you would really benefit from some professional counseling. You obviously aren't happy in your life and there is only so long you can live being miserable. There are obviously reasons why you can't form relationships, not necessarily your fault, but you will need help in identifying them and working through them.  If you had something physically wrong with you, you wouldn't spend years complaining about it, you would see a doctor to get help. Well, the same principal applies here.

Sure, why not.....

Sorry buddy, it’s over for you. 

• Ron

It's worth a try.  Let us know what happens.