Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

URGENT? SHOULD I BREAK OFF THE WEDDING BECAUSE I DID A STUPID THING IN THE PAST!?!?!? Help!?!?! ?

Me and my boyfriend are getting married next year. We have a very good relationship and want to marry. But the issue is. 8 months ago,before we even dated,I sent myself anon hate and in the anon hate I also made a rude comment about my now soon to be husband.) He thinks someone else sent that but it was me. If he knew I did that he would be so mad. So I feel I have to leave him😔 I don't want to at all. I sent the hate because I wanted attention and an excuse to stand up for my bf (i defended him in my reply) he saw the ask. I feel so bad I want to die. Am i over reacting to this!??!

Favorite Answer

You are overreacting. You did something stupid. You will do a few stupid things in life. He will to. It's called human. Don't tell him, but go to a therapist to get more insight into yourself and to have more empathy, including self-empathy.

you could try talking to him about it and apologizing for it