Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

The catholic church has deceived mankind by LYING in Scriptures and have people believing their 'Bible' is the infallible Word of God. T/F?

What is mankind going to do?

Update:

@Larry C

Why would Jesus allegedly command (((MAN))) [Rm 8:8] to "go water baptize in the name of a trinity" (Matt 28:19) when the EXPERT baptizer John who was (((SENT))) said "I was (((SENT))) to baptize with water (((BUT))) the same is (((HE))) which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) and there's only "ONE baptism" (Eph 4:5)?

You're just a "DAMNED" (Mk 16:16) catholic BRAINWASHED LIAR!

Update 2:

@CAP

The same for you as with Larry C >>>BRAINWASHED by the rcc (((KNOWING))) they LIE and if they LIE in one area they'll LIE ANY PLACE!

@ANON

"Sola Scriptura?"

When the roman catholic church has (((ADDED))) LIES into Scriptures?  

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND TOO!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Mankind can show that the bible has been rewritten many times, and each version is different.

• 2 months ago

I understand you dislike of RCCs truths, demon

• 2 months ago

False.   What an odd suggestion. I don't accept all that Catholics teach, but, their scholarship is really good, especially with things regarding the Bible.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As explained in an earlier answer, lies and deception have always been Satans calling card.

John 8:44 — He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

>>>What is mankind going to do?<<<

Sola scriptura, baby

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.