Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If a man constantly has to say how smart he is, how big his c*** is or how he aced a dementia test, what does that tell us about him?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He's an idiot with a tiny penis who thinks passing a second grade test means he has a high IQ. 

• 2 months ago

That he’s very insecure about all those things.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That he's probably correct and is being polite enough to give you a warning, midget mind.  :-)

Attachment image
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think his self esteem or narcissism gives an accurate measurement.  You use his car to measure his penis size. It is adversely proportional to the size, price and practicality  of the car.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It tells me YOU need counseling.

It DOES NOT describe the elected official you are trying to disparage.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT: PEOPLE WHO BRAG ARE THE DUMBEST

Just search: People Who Brag About Their Intellect Don't Know as Much as They Think, Study Finds

REALITY: I'VE NEVER HEARD BIDEN BRAG ABOUT HIMSELF(EVEN IF HE HAS DONE IT, IT IS TOO LITTLE)

ON THE OTHER HAND, EVEN CONS WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT TRUMP HAS SET A NATIONAL RECORD IN BRAGGING ABOUT YOURSELF

NOTE: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PARTY, I'M TALKING ABOUT BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR OWN THINGS

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

And still CNN can't tell the difference between a cartoon of a rhinoceros, hippopotamus, or an elephant. And we're supposed to take everything they say as true. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.