Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

I just moved to Florida. Why are people giving me hell for wanting to buy a confederate flag?

It’s always been my dream to move down South and now I’m actually proud of where I live. Why is there a negative perception of the confederate flag?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Democrats are terrified of flags, unless it's the ISIS flag or Mexican Flag or North Korean Flag or

Well, you get the idea.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Good point my friend 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

THAT REMINDS ME. I HAVE A FRIEND FROM MICHIGAN. MOVE TO TEXAS. SHE WENT TO MEXICO SHE GOT A MEXICAN FLAG. AND PLACE IT IN FRON OF HER DOOR FLAG, AND I TOLD HER WHY DID YOU DO THAT. ARE YOU MEXICAN OR AMERICAN. SHE SAY ONE HUNDRED PRESENT AMERICAN INDIAN.

I TOLD HER YOU NEED TO TAKE DOWN THE MEXICAN FLAG WITH NO DSIRESPECT. BUT THAT FLAG DOES NOT BELONGS IN YOUR FRONT DOOR. I SAY YOU ARE AN ARMY BRAT. YOU ARE NOT MEXICAN.SO SHE DID THE RIGHT THING AND TOOK IT DOWN AND THE SE WAS WORRIED. THAT SHE OFFENDED THE NEIGHBOURS. NO OFFENCE MY FRIEND. YOU DID NOT KNOW. THAT IS ALL. SO SHE FLAYS OLD GLORY..THAT YOU MISS PEG.

I LOVE YOU YOU HAVE A GOOD  CHRISTMAS YOU WORK HARD 24/7. WITH THE VETERANS. AND IS ALL THAT MATTERS. P. S. SHE VOTE BLUE..

• martin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Because of race riots in America, demanding the end of Confederate flags and anything else that might suggest support for slavery, the country is down on such flags right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Obvious liberal troll is trolling obviously.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Troll...................

• 9 months ago

Most of the people in FL are not from there originally.  They are transplants from liberal nothern states.  Try some other state if you want to live in the "real" South.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.