Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

I just moved to Florida. Why are people giving me hell for wanting to buy a confederate flag?

It’s always been my dream to move down South and now I’m actually proud of where I live. Why is there a negative perception of the confederate flag?

Favorite Answer

Democrats are terrified of flags, unless it's the ISIS flag or Mexican Flag or North Korean Flag or

Well, you get the idea.

Good point my friend 

THAT REMINDS ME. I HAVE A FRIEND FROM MICHIGAN. MOVE TO TEXAS. SHE WENT TO MEXICO SHE GOT A MEXICAN FLAG. AND PLACE IT IN FRON OF HER DOOR FLAG, AND I TOLD HER WHY DID YOU DO THAT. ARE YOU MEXICAN OR AMERICAN. SHE SAY ONE HUNDRED PRESENT AMERICAN INDIAN.

I TOLD HER YOU NEED TO TAKE DOWN THE MEXICAN FLAG WITH NO DSIRESPECT. BUT THAT FLAG DOES NOT BELONGS IN YOUR FRONT DOOR. I SAY YOU ARE AN ARMY BRAT. YOU ARE NOT MEXICAN.SO SHE DID THE RIGHT THING AND TOOK IT DOWN AND THE SE WAS WORRIED. THAT SHE OFFENDED THE NEIGHBOURS. NO OFFENCE MY FRIEND. YOU DID NOT KNOW. THAT IS ALL. SO SHE FLAYS OLD GLORY..THAT YOU MISS PEG.

I LOVE YOU YOU HAVE A GOOD  CHRISTMAS YOU WORK HARD 24/7. WITH THE VETERANS. AND IS ALL THAT MATTERS. P. S. SHE VOTE BLUE..

• martin

Because of race riots in America, demanding the end of Confederate flags and anything else that might suggest support for slavery, the country is down on such flags right now.

Obvious liberal troll is trolling obviously.

• ?

Troll...................

Most of the people in FL are not from there originally.  They are transplants from liberal nothern states.  Try some other state if you want to live in the "real" South.