Would you ever say that music, literature, the visual arts, or the performing arts saved your life?

• 3 days ago

Yes, to some extent. I grew up in a family, where outside of my brother, I was not truly wanted. I think if parents could go back in time, they would go to the country and adopt my sisters. It gave me friends, and something to strive towards. That is why I am so angry with the banks, educational institutions, and the religious institutions, when they pass laws, requiring you must be a 1st through 4th heir to be "creative" or have "creative" tools. Then they wonder why within 3 years, these people have breakdowns, meltdowns, have demons and people trying to kill them, and go insane or try to harm themsleves and others, and join cults and so forth. All so their parents can go overseas and the Hamptons. That is why I won't do the UK's, Disney's, or The Backstreet Boys and their record companies deals. It is worse for society to get rid of most of these people, then to force a reconcile, rather than wasting everyone's time with rigged illegal contests. It is as bad as Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. With their children as adults and minors like I was and still am, to cover up the sins of the parents and occult groups. So if Kimberly Johnson doesn't have to do it. Then I want my laws instated.

Source(s): Life experiences, this is why Freemasons, Witches, Shriners, and Greek Franternities suck. Why I will keep breaking the laws, until The Brussels Agreements and Israel - Ohio agreements are changed. Also, I can fight on defense now, so don't get into it.

Being able to draw provided me with a living, so yes.

• Jesere

Put food on the table when my mom had her own TV show 

Yes but for me it was writing that saved my life.

Art can be a great comfort, when you need comforting.  I wouldn't go so far as to say it saved my life, but I think it was a blessing when I needed one.

NO BUT GOD DID 3 TIMES..